To apply for an IDP from Lebanon, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the button below to go to the website of the national IDP provider
2. Follow the instructions of your national association
How to Get an International Driving Permit in Lebanon?
An International Driving Permit is a translation of your national driving license. The IDP allows motorists to drive vehicles in foreign countries. You must always have your IDP along with your national license at all times. To get an International Driving Permit in Lebanon, visit the ATCL (Automobile & Touring Club of Lebanon).
ATCL Contact information:
Phone: Call +961 9 932 020 ext: 427
Information About International Driving Permits in Lebanon:
The International Driving Permit is issued by ATCL (Automobile & Touring Club of Lebanon)
The license is temporary, valid for one year, and can only be used outside of Lebanon.
- Conditions: To be used abroad only.
- Cost: members: 140.000LL / non members: 150.000LL ( 100US$)
- Delivery time: 10 minutes
- Lebanese driving license
- 2 passport photos
- Photocopy of the first page of the passport
You can also apply through any Libanpost branch.
Tip: When renting a car abroad, you must show both the national and international licenses/permits.