This document (International Driving Permit) which is issued to the holder of a domestic driving license shall not be valid for use in the country of residence of the holder.
The Royal Automobile Club of Jordan to the Convention on Road Traffic of Vienna, 1968 entitles Jordanian citizens and residents the right to driving in the territories of contracting parties after obtaining an international driving permit from the Royal Automobile Club of Jordan, which enjoys membership of the Federation Internationale De L’Automobile (FIA) since 1982.
Requirements for Obtaining International Driving Permit:
- Complete application form
- Copy of the applicant’s passport – Identification card
- Copy of the applicant’s valid Jordanian Driving License
- 2 photos of the applicant
- JD 20 for non-club members and JD 15 for club members
(International Driving Permit shall be issued according to category and type of the Jordan Driving License).
Branch Address: 26 Princess Tharwat Street P.O.Box 920, 11118 Amman, Jordan
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : + 962-6-5885995
Phone: Call + 962-6-5850626