To apply for an IDP from Arabia Saudí, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the button below to go to the website of the national IDP provider
2. Follow the instructions of your national association
This document (International Driving Permit) which is issued to the holder of a domestic driving permit shall not be valid for use in the country of residence of the holder.
The accession of Saudi Arabia to the Convention on Road Traffic of Vienna, 1968 entitles Saudi citizens and residents the right to driving in the territories of contracting parties after obtaining international driving permit from the Saudi Automobile & Touring Association (SATA), which enjoys membership of the Federation Internationale De L’Automobile (FIA) since 1982.
Requirements for Obtaining International Driving Permit:
- Complete application form
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of the applicant’s valid Saudi Driving Permit
- 2 photos of the applicant
(International Driving Permit shall be issued according to category and type of the Saudi Driving License).