Чтобы получить МВУ в Iceland, следуйте этим простым указаниям:
To apply for an IDP from Iceland, follow these simple steps:
برای درخواست مجوز رانندگی بین المللی از Iceland, این مراحل ساده را دنبال کنید:
1. Click the button below to go to the website of the national IDP provider 1. Нажмите на ссылку национального представителя по медународным правам 1. دکمه زیر را کلیک نمایید تا به صفحه ارائه دهنده مجوز رانندگی بین المللی کشورتان بروید.
2. Follow the instructions of your national association 2. Следуйте инструкциям вашей национально ассоциации 2.دستورالعمل های نهاد مربوطه در کشورتان را دنبال نمایید.
International Driving Permits (1926, 1949, 1968)
How to Get an International Driving Permit in Iceland?
- Country name & FIA IDP-issuing Club’s details
An International Driving Permit is a translation of your national driving license. The IDP allows motorists to drive vehicles in foreign countries. While driving abroad, you must always have your IDP along with your national license at all times. To get an International Driving Permit in the Iceland, visit FÍB The Icelandic Automobile Association.
- Contact details
|Branch name||Phone number|
|FÍB||+354 414 9999|
- Information about an IDP in (your country)
Iceland signed 1949 United Nations conventions, and it is a legal requirement for visitors to have a valid International Driving Permit (IDP) in order to rent a car and legally drive in Iceland. All visitors who plan to drive in Iceland must make sure they obtain an IDP in their home country or country of residence before they travel.
The IDP, which is valid for 1 year, proves that you hold a valid driver’s license in your country of residence. It will also help protect you and your family in the event of an accidental and/or vehicle damage while driving abroad, or the loss of legal identification such as a passport. The IDP is recognized all over the world and is available in 10 different languages in order to help overcome language barriers.
Similarly, Icelandic nationals and residents who wish to drive abroad, need to apply for an IDP via the Icelandic Automobil Association.
Apply online or to find out about our office locations across the country.
All you need to do is fill out an application form, submit a photo and copies of the following valid documents:
– Icelandic driving license.